用户
 找回密码
 立即注册
ChengAlen 该用户已被删除
发表于 2019-3-11 22:50:42
NVidia TX2 as a Companion Computer飞控专属!用TX2(上位机)打造你的专属小车(无人机)
Connecting the Pixhawk and TX2
Connect the Pixhawk’s TELEM2 port to the J120’s UART2 port’s Ground, TX and RX pins as shown in the image above.
The Pixhawk and TX2 should be powered separately (the J120/TX2 through it’s 12V power input port, the Pixhawk through it’s POWER port).
Setup the Pixhawk配置你的飞控参数Connect to the Pixhawk with a ground station (i.e. Mission Planner) and set the following parameters:
  • SERIAL2_PROTOCOL = 1 (the default) to enable MAVLink on the serial port.
  • SERIAL2_BAUD = 1500 so the Pixhawk can communicate with the TX2 at 1,500,000 baud.
  • LOG_BACKEND_TYPE = 3 if you are using APSync to stream the dataflash log files to the TX2
You may need to manually disable flow control on Telem2 although this is not normally required:
As a side note the J120’s UART2 appears on the TX2 as /dev/ttyTHS1.
Flashing the APSync image to the TX2将APSync烧写到TX2上
  • connect a USB cable from the Ubuntu 16 machine to the TX2 development board, power on the TX2 and put the TX2 into bootloader mode (see instructions above)
  • On the Ubuntu 16 machine, download the latest APSync image for the TX2 from firmware.ardupilot.org (look for images that contain “tx2” like “apsync-tx2-201804270923.img.xy”).
  • uncompress the downloaded image (i.e. open a file explorer, right-mouse-button click on the file and select “Extract Here”)
  • on the Ubuntu machine, from the directory where you installed JetPack (i.e. ~/Desktop/JetPack-3.3)
  • cd 64_TX2/Linux_for_Tegra_64_tx2/bootloader
  • copy and rename the apsync image downloaded above to “64_TX2/Linux_for_Tegra_64_tx2/bootloader/system.img”
  • run this command to upload the image, sudo ./flash.sh -r -k APP jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1
  • APSync是一个强大的工具,可以将你的TX2变成一个移动地面站,十分方便与飞控的通信与控制,但是注意:!!!
  • APSync是一个Linux发行版本!!
  • 烧写后你原来好不容易刷的系统就没有了,慎重
  • 了解更多关于APSync: https://blog.csdn.net/liberatetheus/article/details/77968424

使用道具 举报 回复
发新帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册